That statement is as pathetic-excuse sounding as I feel.
Life has felt busy ... idk how. It's not the holidays or anything so that feels like a pathetic excuse...
Caught up on laundry, dishes, and house projects. Haven't really come around to working on THIS project though, my blog, diving back into html code, all that.
Lived a weird schedule the last week. There was an exercise at work and we lived like 4 AM was bedtime and 3 PM was breakfast. Oh yeah, it was as fun as it sounded lol.
But its over and he grabbed a day off! :D
You know what sucks more than dry eyes and contacts? pink eye and contacts. And no glasses.
But I will work through it for a few days til I get to go see my parents and sisters!
And maybe when I get back I will have some sort of renewed energy to dive into sharing my projects with you!
TAFN
No comments:
Post a Comment