Friday, January 20, 2012

Wishing I had clever names, but usually I'm only funny when I am mad.

And that attitude is so five hours ago and probably in five minutes after this when I have to deal with the fact that my phone seems to be crashing.

Wandered around today. Watched bones. went through jewelry. Dressed up and went to lunch. Then the real wandering started I went to the hospital and picked up some prescriptions with all the other old timers lol and then hopped over to a thrift store and the commissary and the exchange. Stopped by a friends house, but missed her.

Got home got a phone call and then had a fit about the apartment. Watched hubby play around and now we are watching Sylvia Plath. Love it so far.

Its a thinker and I love those once in a while. And she is a romantic writer. I like that. So hear I came to my writing board. After spending a while on the wonderful pinterest. I am so in love, even though I am barely committed lol.

Hubby is irritated so I will bathe and sleep. Who knows what tomorrow brings. Swamp people meeting or flea market. Fun none the less. :D xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment