Monday, November 28, 2011

Introductions

I have wanted to revamp blogging in my life for such a long time. I sort of chatter on xanga, but it was more of a journal than anything. Seeing where communication is going in the world I really want to have my say, and now that I am a proud wife and definitely growing up in strides I have my chance and I am grabbing it.

I am very crafty so I may post blogs with craft ideas.

I also love getting involved so I may post about local events.

I am a military wife and before that I was a military brat. I may post ultra-patriotic things. :)

I don't really watch news, so whatever I hear is tidbits of what people tell me (and may read more into) or what I read.

I am a christian and may post about what Christ has done for me and can do for you.

I am a wife and am looking for the best way to run a household, and ways to have fun with my husband and information that will help me be the best mother I can be so I may post corny advice about how to clean, cook, or pamper a stay at home wife/mother.

I feel like a pretty open-minded person and definitely love to learn so I hope to gain knowledge from whomever or whoever looks at my page.

I don't have much to say today, but cheers to having a blast busting into the information highway!

Amanda E. L. Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment